Shoveling Smoke: You Can Kiss My Ash

« Home

You Can Kiss My Ash

Sometimes all that's needed is a little change. A different look. A slightly different perspective on this thing called life. Hell, even I was getting tired of the "I hate the fact that I'm a law student" vibe. Who wants to read that stuff? I don't know, but I was sure getting tired of writing it. And like a self-fulfilling prophecy, all that depressing prose was starting to feed the very situation that made life depressing. A few weeks from now, at the rate I was going, they would have found me in a dumpster with my mouth stuffed full of Valium and hundred dollar bills. Not a pretty way to go, that.

Also, the last few weeks, I've noticed that my mood has lifted considerably. I'm back to my old self. So I began to wonder- if my old blog could drag me down, could a new and different blog lift me up? It's worth a try. So, like a phoenix, I'm rising from the remains of my burnt carcass.

So this is it. I hope people enjoy it.

Previous posts


View My Stats