Shoveling Smoke: Hiatus

« Home | Meaning » | Denouement » | Weekend » | Panic » | Compass » | Thought » | Halloween » | Dawn » | Survival » | Awareness »

Hiatus

I'd made an unspoken promise to myself that I would post everyday on this blog.

Road to hell, and all that.

Mostly, though, I blame a law school project that shouldn't have taken this long. Considering it's pass/fail, I think we put way too much time in it- time that could have been better spent studying for exams or sleeping, for instance.

That said, it's done. We turn it in tomorrow. With more free time, perhaps I'll be able to explain my plans to fix my car (HINT: think clothespin) and how I drug myself to church for the first time in over a year.

I can practically hear everyone sitting on the edges of their seats.


View My Stats