Shoveling Smoke: Update

« Home | Numerals » | Done » | Respite » | Exposition » | Love » | Morality » | Beta » | Marriage » | Politics » | Hiatus »

Update

Sorry about the long absence, but the past week has been brutal.

Two exams in two days. Had a birthday the day before those. I'm now twenty-seven. Which is still young, granted, but it's closer to thirty-five than eighteen. That's a bit scary.

Felt like I did okay on the exams- one more to go on Tuesday, then I'm off for a while.

Well you're only 40 years younger than I. I remember 27 and I remember the 40 years between then and now, and I've loved every one of them. That's one of the blessings of living in this great country of ours. I might not have had that 40 years were it not for that one delightful detail, and it's a pretty good bet I'd not have enjoyed them as much.

Happy Belated Birthday! I kept thinking that your birthday was coming up but I was pretty sure it was in the double digits, not the single. Sorry.

when is your birthday? mine was the 4th (34 years), and my SO was the 5th. It was a hard week around here, too for those and various other reasons.

Mine's on the fourth too!

How wondrously random.

How funny!! Well, happy birthday, old man. ;)

I hope your wife is doing okay - please update your readers.

Post a Comment

View My Stats