Shoveling Smoke: Summary

« Home | Pain » | Static » | Winter » | Update » | Numerals » | Done » | Respite » | Exposition » | Love » | Morality »

Summary

The root canal went well- I felt almost nothing the whole time. Apparently when I bit down, a piece of my tooth broke off and pushed into the pulp, which explained the agonizing pain. Oh well, now all I have to do is get a crown put on and all should be well.

My wife's strange back pain seems to be gone, so that's good. Maybe she's turned a corner. She's had an awful lot of bad luck lately.

A few grades are in. I made a C+ in Business Associations, which is actually a good thing in my book. Due to my stupidity, I had to write the exam, as I had left my power cord at the hospital with my wife. Also, the subject matter didn't exactly mesh with my interests- it's a nice enough topic, but I'm really not going to be a corporate attorney. So I'm not too concerned. Also, with the possibility of a C or D+ seemingly all to possible, a C+ is sweet relief indeed.

In brighter news, I made an A in Electronic Research Seminar. I enjoyed that class- it was interesting, and I managed to learn a few things along the way.

Constitutional Law, Appellate Advocacy, and Evidence are still outstanding. I had a B+ on the Evidence midterm, so I'm optimistic about the eventual outcome. Con Law is probably a B, I would assume. Appellate Advocacy is anybody's guess.

I hope to have some fairly big news I can post on this blog eventually, but I've decided that silence is the better part of discretion at this juncture. There's too much about it I don't know at this point to comfortably share, and I don't want to jinx it.

Labels:


View My Stats