Shoveling Smoke: JAG

« Home | Parable » | Untitled » | Summary » | Pain » | Static » | Winter » | Update » | Numerals » | Done » | Respite »

JAG

I found out that I was accepted into the Army JAG Summer Internship program. I'll be working for 10 weeks at Fort Bragg, North Carolina.

Shocked, I suppose, is a good word to describe how I feel. They only pick 75 law students a year to do this. When they sent me the email, I saw the email addresses of the other 75. Most were from big time schools, such as Harvard, Yale, and Stanford. Truly out of my league.

I'm fairly sure that the Dean of my law school was quite dispositive in the outcome. He was once a high-ranking JAG officer, and graciously agreed to write me a recommendation letter.

So that's the news from my corner. I'll post more as it arises.

*Ahem*

Clearly they ARE in your league

Congratulations.

Post a Comment

View My Stats